IPC J-STD-609 Manual
This standard provides a marking and labeling system that aids in assembly, rework, repair and recycling.
This standard also provides for the identification of:1) those assemblies that are assembled with lead-containing or lead-free solder;
2) components that have lead-containing or lead-free second level interconnect terminal finishes and materials;
3) the maximum component temperature not to be exceeded during assembly or rework processing;
4) the base materials used in the PCB construction, including those PCBs that use halogen-free resin;
5) the surface finish of PCBs; and
6) the conformal coating on PCBAs.
New to this revision are additional codes for the more precise specification of certain lead-free solders. 13 pages. Released February 2010.Enquiry Form
Some error has occured.