This course is targeted to production staff, operators, supervisors and anyone who comes in contact with static sensitive components.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Electrical Overstress (EOS)
- damage prevention
- Typical static charge source and typical static voltage generation
- Reason for using warning labels
- Difference between antistatic materials and static shielding
- Acceptable antistatic workstation
- Proper handling techniques of electronic assemblies
Upon satisfactory completion, candidates will receive IPC certification.
Please contact A.R.T. for training dates