Advanced Rework Technology Ltd-Hereby known as ART Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of those using the services of ART Ltd and of those visiting our website.
This notice explains how any personal data we collect from you, or you provide to us, will be processed by the data controller – Advanced Rework Technology Ltd, 23 Eastways, Eastways Industrial Estate, Witham, Essex, CM8 2YQ, UK
Information that we collect from you
- When you visit, register on orsubmit enquiriesto ART Ltd you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
- We may also collect and process:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our site;
- Any record of correspondence with us including contact details;
- Customer surveys you complete for us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and fulfilment of orders and course bookings.
Use of your information
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to supply the services and courses you have requested. It will also enable us to invoice you for your orders and course bookings and contact you as necessary concerning your enquiry, query, order or course booking. We will also use the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- We may use your information to contact you about important changes or developments to our services and training courses. We may contact you by post and telephone as well as by e- mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
- We may use information about you to:
- Ensure that content from our business is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Please note that without a basic level of information which is necessary for the performance of legitimate interests pursued by ART Ltd, we may be unable in some circumstances to comply with our business obligations and we will tell you about the implications of that decision.
Disclosure of your information
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to our staff and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders and provide support services on our behalf. We may disclose your information to any member of our group where you have consented to be contacted.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- We will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this notice.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to us without your consent.
Security and data retention
- We use security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. ART Ltd will keep and use information about you to enable us to run the business and manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately. We will retain your personal information for as long as the law requires.
- The Transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site: any transmission is at your own risk.
Accessing and updating
- You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
- You have a number of rights with regard to your personal data.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasures of your personal data;
- The right to restrict processing or object to processing;
- In certain circumstances the right to refuse data portability.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
- You have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was given.
Changes to this privacy notice
Any changes we may make to this privacy notice will be posted on our website and, where necessary, notified to you by e-mail.
All comments, queries and requests relating to the use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to email@example.com.
Implementation of this notice
This notice will take effect from May 2018 with the Office Manager having overall responsibility for its implementation and on-going monitoring.