Who Should Become a Certified Trainer?
Instructors/Trainers, Management Personnel, Quality Supervisors, Engineering and Manufacturing Supervisor
Training Course Topics:
The IPC/WHMA-A-620 Trainer training is a comprehensive certification programme which covers the accept/reject criteria for Cable/Wires and Crimping etc.
- Polices & Procedures
- Preparation/Soldering & Crimp Terminations
- Cable Assemblies & Wire
- Coaxial Twinaxial Cable Assemblies
- Solderless Wrap
- Wire Bundle Securing
- Instructor Skills
On successful completion of the examination the candidate will receive the IPC/WHMA-A-620 Trainer Certificate. This is valid for 2 years after the course completion date. The Candidate will also receive all the necessary training materials to carry out the Application Specialist courses.
These will include the following:
- Copy of the IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements & Acceptance for Cable & Wire Harness Assemblies
- An instruction guide providing complete direction for Application Specialist Training and Certification
- Full set of colour visuals on CD-ROM
- The Application Specialist test and evaluation forms
Application Specialist materials, student manuals and course certificates can only be purchased by a IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certified Trainer.
Our current training schedule can be viewed by clicking here or from our main menu above.
Re-certification course dates can be viewd by clicking here.