Acceptability of Printed Boards
Who should attend the Application Specialist Training?
This course is targeted at Printed Board Manufacturers, Electronic Assembly Companies, OEMs and Material/Equipment Suppliers and anyone responsible for the quality of Printed Boards.
Application Specialist Certification
The IPC-A-600 Application Specialist course is modularised. Training on the entire syllabus is not required however, the following modules are mandatory:
- Module 1 – Policies and Procedures
- Module 2 – Introduction to IPC-A-600
- Module 3 – External Observable Characteristics
- Printed Board Edges
- Base Material
- Solder Mask and Coatings
- Module 4 – Internal Observable Characteristics
- Conductive Patterns
- Plated Through Holes
- Module 5 – Miscellaneous and Cleanliness Testing
- Flexible and Rigid-Flex Printed Boards
- Metal Core Printed Boards
Any additional modules can be taken at any time in the two year period but will expire at the same time as your mandatory modules
Everyone attending the IPC-A-600 Application Specialist training will receive a 600 Application Specialist Certificate. This certificate is valid for 2 years after the course completion date of your mandatory module.
Course Duration: 2 ½ days if all modules are required.
Our current training schedule can be viewed by clicking here or from our main menu above.