Instructors/Trainers, Management Personnel, Production Operators, Rework Operators, Engineering and Manufacturing Supervisors
Training Course Topics:
The IPC 7711 Rework of Electronic Assemblies and the IPC 7721 Repair and Modification of Printed Board and Electronic Assemblies is a comprehensive certification programme that provides electronics companies with a uniform method of training their staff to the requirements of the IPC 7711/7721:
- Policies & Procedures
- Common Procedures
- Wire Splicing
- Through Hole
- Chip & MELF
- Gull Wing lead, SOIC/SOT & QFP
- Laminate Repair and PWB Circuit Repair
- Conformal Coating
On successful completion of the examination the candidate will receive the IPC-7711/7721 Trainer Certificate. This is valid for 2 years after the course completion date. The Candidate will also receive all the necessary training materials to carry out the Application Specialist courses.
These will include the following:
- Copy of the IPC-7711 Rework of Electronic Assemblies & IPC-7721 Repair & Modification of PCBs and Electronic Assemblies
- An instructor manual providing complete direction for Application Specialist Training and Certification
- Student handbook
- Full set of colour visuals on CD-ROM
- The Application Specialist test and evaluation forms
Application Specialist training materials, and certificates can only be purchased by IPC-7711/7721 Trainers.
Our current training schedule can be viewed by clicking here or from our main menu above.
Re-certification course dates can be viewed by clicking here.